Worship services will be offered in the sanctuary and online!
The following protocols will be in place:
- Approximately half of the pews will be blocked off to create separation between social pods, i.e. families and close associates.
- Up to 50 people will be able to attend each week. To attend the October 3rd service in person, sign up using this link to a REALM form. The sign up process ensures that we maintain a safe capacity and no one is turned away at the door. A new link will be provided each week for signing up to attend in person. That link will be available in the e-News and on the Sundays at North Parish page.
- Those attending in person can enjoy humming along to the music with their masks on. John Middleton-Cox and Erin Lane will sing safely distanced from attendees.
- All attendees must wear masks.
If you are feeling sick, have a cough or a fever, please do not attend service in person!
Getting back together requires your help!
There are lots of opportunities to join in getting our community to flourish once more. Please consider what you might do to help one or more Sundays.
For more information on what’s involved in volunteering on Sunday, check out our Sunday Volunteer page on the website. Here are the current needs:
Ways to help with the online service:
- Zoom hosts
- Caring Team hosts
- Online Greeters
Ways to help with the in person service:
- Greeters to meet folks outside the Meeting House and direct them to an usher
- Ushers inside the sanctuary to direct people to their seating pod
- Worship Assistants/helpers for set up and clean up. Checklists will be provided for what needs to be done
- Helpers after the service to set up and take down for children and youth faith formation programming outdoors. In rainy weather, this includes set up and take down of tents.
- A few youth volunteers will be asked each week to set up and take down chairs for JYG and SYG. This requires the youth and parents to arrive 10 minutes early or stay 10 minutes afterwards.
Please sign up to help by clicking here
Thank you for your presence in our community, whether virtual or in person. We are all in this adventure together!
For more information about the thoughtful considerations taken by the task force to re-open the church, click this link. It contains the full reports from this task force with the latest information at the top of the report.