Registation is Now Open
CHILDREN AND YOUTH CLASS REGISTRATION
We need you! North Parish runs cooperative programs. Parents and non-parents are part of this ministry in a variety of roles – in either a one-time or recurring commitment.
Children’s programs at North Parish Unitarian Universalist are about…
- Wonder and awe
- Acceptance and belonging
- Creativity and fun
- Wisdom stories and Bible stories
- Falling in love with the interdependent web of life
- Making friends
At NP UU your kids …
- will be welcomed, accepted and encouraged- no matter who they are
- will go outside and be in touch with their senses, the seasons and the natural world
- will grow up with a peer group in the midst of a multigenerational community
- will experience music, beauty and community as part of every week
- will express and honor their joys and sorrows
- will have many opportunities to be kind and generous
- will nurture the seeds of love, hope and courage within themselves
- will question, imagine, learn, wonder and make connections
- will find mentors who care about ethical and spiritual living
- will have chances to sing, act, create art, be silly, be serious, and “just be”
Read more about our programs here:
- Nursery program for toddlers age 3 and under
- Programs for children in preschool to grade 5
- Programs for junior and senior youth grades 6-12
- Does your child like music and singing? Learn more about our Children and Teen Choirs
- Learn about our milestone celebrations for our children and their families from kindergarten through high school.
- Check out answers to frequently asked questions on our FAQs page
Need to know more?
Email our Director of Faith Formation or phone the church office.