Saturday, December 3, 2022 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Silent Auction – Country Store – Gift Baskets – Holiday Greens – Lunch – Crafters Culinary Corner – Kid’s Corner – Grannie’s Attic – Books – Mary’s Jingle Bell Shop – Quilt and Wine Raffles
How Can You Help?
We need volunteers!
We are live again and we need over 100 volunteers for the Fair in variety of positions. Whether it’s for an hour or multiple days, click here to get an overview of jobs available and click here to sign up for specific positions and times. It’s a great way to meet new friends and reconnect with old ones!
We need Donations!
Time to build the inventory for Silent Auction, Granny’s Attic, Food donations for Lunch, Country Store, Culinary Corner, Books, Greens, Jewelry Boutique, Mary’s Jingle Bell Shop & Wine Raffle. Click here to see what items are needed.
Register for Silent Auction and to Purchase Raffle Tickets
You can purchase quilt and wine raffle tickets beginning October 23; they will also be available at coffee hour. You can also be registered for the Silent Auction which will be exclusively online this year. Silent Auction will open on Thursday, December 1 at 6:00pm and close on Saturday, December 3 at 2:00pm. On day of Fair, there will be volunteers in the Silent Auction area to assist with any bids you may want to make. You must be registered to bid on Silent Auction. Register here.
How can kids participate in the Red Bow Fair?
Join in experiencing the “Magic of the Red Bow Fair”. Here are a few suggestions:
- Bake cookies as a family activity for the Culinary Corner. Here is all of the information and some easy-to-follow tried and true Red Bow Fair cookie recipes!
- Participate in the annual North Andover Santa Parade with the Red Bow Fair contingent on Saturday, November 26. To sign up please contact Keith Wentzel or for additional info you can also reach out to Kerry Anne Kilkelly or Kim Adami.
- Visit the Kid’s Corner on the day of the Fair to create arts, crafts and holiday decorations.
- Go shopping as a family for food items to be donated for lunch, click here to see what’s needed and sign up.
Check Social Media
Latest info about the Fair will be available on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Spread the Word
- Send postcards to your friends and relatives, available at the NP office or at Sunday services.
- Encourage everyone you know to attend the Fair.
- “Like” the Red Bow Fair on social media sites.
- Participate with the North Parish crew at the North Andover Santa Parade.
- Put out a Red Bow Fair yard sign.