Skip to content
North Parish Maintenance Projects Status – January 2023
In priority order:
- Steeple and pinnacle repair – Steeplejack has been in touch and will submit estimate for work soon. Hope to seek preservation grant.
- Paint Sanctuary Ceiling – estimate $26,498
- Paint Sanctuary Exterior – estimate – $45,200
- Signage at building entrances – $1240. Received two donations, each to cover half the project.
- Two broken sanctuary window panes; windows on north side of building stick – $17,500. Preservation grant application submitted. We must match funds if awarded ($8750)
- Arborist skilled pruning of sycamore and maple along Great Pond Road (safety issue) – $1050
- Dishwasher – currently functional but could break at any time – $4000
- Furnace repair recently completed – $4000
- Efficiency upgrades to sanctuary heating and cooling. Received donation to cover cost of assessment and recommendations
- Hole in roof under solar panels – waiting on SunBug Solar, need to remove panels to repair roofing. Warranty work?