The North Parish has a long history as a center of community activity. Located prominently in the Old Center of North Andover, we offer several different spaces for rental by church members, community groups, and private individuals – whether it be for a one-time celebration or event or a recurring meeting or activity.
All of our interior spaces are accessible and non-smoking
What are the rental fees?
Rental fees are based on the size of the space, the length of the rental (one-time or ongoing), and the renter (church member, non-profit, small business).
See our Rental Fee Schedule for our fees and general policies on the use of our space by outside groups and private individuals. (There is no fee for church-related activities such as committee meetings, youth group activities, choir practice, community action initiatives such as food drives, etc.)
What other things do I need to know?
Review the information provided below as it applies to your event.
- Event Planning – General considerations and questions to help you plan a successful event
- Building Use Agreement – Provide the “who, what, when, and how” details for your event. This document specifies the responsibilities, terms, and conditions for the use of our space for all groups or private individuals.
- Room Setup Request – For those requesting the services of our sexton to prepare the room (set up tables, chairs, etc.)
- Food and Beverage Service – For anyone serving food at events held in our building
- Offsite Food Prep – For those who are preparing foods for a potluck or other church events
- Onsite Food Prep – For those preparing foods in the North Parish kitchen
How do I make a space reservation?
- If you have not seen our facilities, email or phone the church office to make arrangements to preview the space you wish to reserve.
- Check our Events listings to see if the time you want appears to be available (use the Month filter to see a calendar view), then email or phone the church office to discuss reserving your desired date.
- Complete the Building Use Agreement. Print the completed form and mail it along with your deposit check to the church office: North Parish Church, 190 Academy Rd, North Andover MA 01845. Our Congregational Administrator will contact you to confirm your reservation and provide any additional information you will need.